WINE AND WORLD HERITAGE
We propose that you carry out the Wine and World Heritage itinerary through Eurovelo 1, a proposal that we offer the traveler to combine the fascinating World of Wine with a total of 6 Certified Wine Routes in the itinerary, with knowledge of the 8 Goods World Heritage and his passion for cycling.
CERTIFIED WINE ROUTES
Navarra, Rioja Alta, Cigales, Rueda, Toro and Ribera del Guadiana Wine Route.
From Navarra to Castilla y León
- Arrival in Pamplona, welcome and check in at the hotel.
(We manage transfers from any geographical location in Spain; airports, bus stations, trains, etc. Just as we have the means to transport bicycles).
- Depending on the time of arrival at the hotel, there will be a guided tour of Pamplona in the morning or afternoon.
- Tapas food with wine tasting from the area through the historic centre of Pamplona.
- Guided tour of Pamplona.
- Dinner at a typical grill in Pamplona.
Pamplona - Estella/Lizarra (45,60 km)
- Departure from Pamplona to Estella / Lizarra.
- Accommodation at the Hospedería Chapitel.
- Lunch comprised of Medieval tapas in the town of Estella.
- Transfer to Metauten to visit the Museum of La Trufa.
- Transfer to Arbárzuza and visit to the Urrizaga cheese factory.
- Visit to the Truffle Museum (Metauten) and Quesería Urrizaga (Arbárzuza).
- Visit and tasting of pacharán, the sloe liquor IGP Pacharán Navarro, Abárzuza.
- Visit to the Iranzu Monastery, hidden in a remote area between mountains, a great Cistercian abbey built between the 12th and 14th centuries.
- Visit to the monumental city born in the heat of the Camino de Santiago: Estella.
- Dinner at the Astarriaga restaurant in Estella.
Estella/Lizarra - Logroño (45,70 km)
- Departure from Estella / Lizarra towards Logroño.
- Arrival in Logroño, welcome and check in at the Calle Mayor hotel.
- Tapas food with wine tasting from the area through the historic centre of Logroño.
- Guided tour of Bodegas Franco Españolas.
- Dinner comprised of gourmet tapas in an emblematic restaurant in the city.
Logroño – Briones (37 km)
- Departure from Logroño to Briones (37km).
- Stop and guided tour of Bodegas Corral.
- Departure from Navarrete towards Briones.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Los Calaos de Briones.
- Guided visit of Briones.
- Guided visit of the Vivanco Winery. Wine experience “Bodega + Museum and Tasting” in Briones.
- Lunch at the Lumbre restaurant in Casalarreina.
- Dinner at the hotel.
Briones - Haro (7,5km)
(Camino de Santiago con vino centenario)
- Breakfast and departure from Briones to Haro.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Los Agustinos in Haro.
- Visit to the Muga winery in Haro.
- Lunch at the Beethoven I Restaurant in Haro.
- Dinner comprising of Tapas at Haro’s “Herradura”.
Haro - Santo Domingo de la Calzada (36 km)
- Breakfast and departure from Haro to Santo Domingo de la Calzada.
- Accommodation at the Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada.
- Guided visit of Santo Domingo de la Calzada.
- Lunch at the Los Caballeros Restaurant.
- Transfer to Belorado and guided tour.
- During the visit there will be a tasting of chocolates from the Convent of Santa Clara, nuns who were recently invited to “Madrid Fusion”.
- Visit to the “Pure Mining Complex of Villafranca”.
- Transfer to Santo Domingo de la Calzada, dinner and accommodation at the Parador.
Santo Domingo de la Calzada - Burgos. (79,80 km)
- Breakfast and departure from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Burgos.
- Accommodation at the Almirante Bonifaz Hotel.
- Food and wine route through the old town.
- Safari in Burgos.
- Aromas of Love and Wine. (A suggestive journey through the different phases of love seen through wine).
- A dinner comprising of innovative tapas.
Burgos - Frómista (67 km)
Camino de Santiago, Canal de Castilla
- Breakfast and departure from Burgos to Frómista.
- Accommodation at the Doña Mayor Hotel.
- Guided visit to the historic centre of Frómista.
- Lunch at the Bodega Zarzavilla Restaurant.
- Boat trip on the Canal de Castilla.
- Dinner at the restaurant in the hotel garden with blind tasting of local wines.
Frómista – Dueñas (59 km)
Ruta del Vino Cigales
- Breakfast and departure from Frómista to Dueñas.
- Accommodation at the Camino Real Hotel.
- Lunch at La Parrilla del Escudero Restaurant.
- Guided visit of the old town of Dueñas.
- Visit to the Hiriart Winery and wine tasting.
- Walk through the vineyard of the Bodega and Vineyards Alfredo Santamaría, visit the winery and vertical tasting of Reds / Tasting menu.
Dueñas - Tordesillas (64 km)
- Breakfast and departure from Dueñas to Tordesillas.
- Accommodation at the Parador de Tordesillas.
- Guided visit to the old town.
- Visit to the Muelas Winery. Visit to an underground winery, located next to the historic Plaza Mayor with tasting of wines and typical products.
- Lunch at the Bodega Alquiria restaurant.
- Visit to the Copaboca Winery.
- Dinner at La Lonja Restaurant.
Tordesillas - Toro (50 km)
- Breakfast and departure from Tordesillas to Toro.
- Accommodation at the María de Molina Hotel.
- Guided visit to the old town, visiting the underground cellars.
- Visit to the Wine Museum in Morales de Toro and lunch at La Panera Restaurant.
- Visit to the Valbusenda winery with wine tasting and optional “Wine Therapy Treatment”.
- Dinner at the restaurant of the Bodega Valbusenda.
Toro – Zamora (41 km)
- Breakfast and departure from Toro to Zamora.
- Accommodation at the Parador de Zamora.
- Guided tour of the historic centre of Zamora.
- Lunch at the Mariano Grill.
- Dinner with Creative Tapas.
- Farewell at the Parador de Zamora with sweet wine and pastries typical of the area.
Everything that is included in the program
- Full board in the selected hotels.
- Transportation of luggage from hotel to hotel.
- Travel insurance.
- Route book of the itinerary with tracks of the route.
- Roadside assistance phone.
- Official guides on visits.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned monuments.
- Accompanying guide for groups.
- Gift for children under 12.
- A bicycle will be raffled among our clients at the end of the year.
Optional: If you send us a photo of the Experiences, we will put them on the Blog and at the end of the month we will raffle a prize for the most beautiful photo.
- Bike rental.
Prices from 100 €
Rosa Ana Centeno García
Tel.: (+34) 615 434 797
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO BOOK THE ENTIRE ROUTE, WE QUOTE THE DAYS THAT THE CLIENT WANTS. EITHER 1,2,3 Days … etc